Turkey Salad Recipes
In a large bowl, combine the chopped turkey, mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, sugar, celery, scallions and dill, stirring until well combined.
Taste and season the turkey salad with salt and pepper. Serve immediately or refrigerate, covered, until ready to serve.
Preparation: 20 m
- 3/4 pound cooked turkey meat
- 2 tablespoons prepared Dijon-style mustard
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 green onions
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Place cooked turkey meat, celery, green onions and red bell pepper in a blender or food processor. Finely chop using the pulse setting.
- Transfer the turkey mixture to a medium bowl. Mix in mayonnaise, prepared Dijon-style mustard, cider vinegar, white sugar and salt. Cover and refrigerate 8 hours, or overnight, before serving.