SPICY DAL PALAK RECIPE- Easy Homemade Recipe
- Green Gram Lentil 1 cup
- Red Lentil 1 cup
- Spinach 1 bunch
- Green chilies 6
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Turmeric 1 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Cream ½ cup
- Tomatoes 250 gms
- For Tempering:
- Curry leaves 10
- Cumin seeds 1 tbsp
- Garlic cloves 10 pods
- Oil ½ cup
- Onion 1
- Wash green gram lentil, red lentil and spinach.
- Add both lentil and spinach in cooking pan along water and cook on low flame.
- When they are tender add red chili powder, turmeric, ginger garlic paste, salt, tomatoes and mix well. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Now add green chilies. After this, removes from the stove and add cream.
- In a pan, heat oil add onion until golden brown.
- Add curry leaves, cumin seeds and garlic cloves.
- In the end, give tempering in daal and serve.