SLICED BAKED POTATO WITH CHEESE RECIPE
- Potato 4 medium
- Salt 1 tsp
- Butter 4 tbsp (melted)
- Herbs 2 tsp (fresh/dries)
- Cheddar cheese 4 tbsp (grated)
- Preheat oven to 180 Degree C.
- Peel and slice potato but not all the way.
- Arrange potatoes in baking dish; slightly fan out the slices.
- Sprinkle salt and drizzle butter over potato slices.
- Now sprinkle herbs and bake potato for 15-20 minutes or until soft.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle cheese and bake for another 5-8 minutes or until lightly golden from top.