Orange Salad Recipes
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 large head romaine lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 oranges, peeled and thinly sliced
- In a small container with a tight-fitting lid, combine the vinegar, oil, honey, salt, pepper and green onion. Close the lid, and shake vigorously to blend.
- Place the romaine lettuce into a large serving bowl. Sprinkle with dressing and toss to coat. Add orange slices and toss gently. Serve immediately.