KESARI PANEER RECIPE
- Cottage Cheese (cut into 1/2 cubes) 700 g
- Tomato(chopped) 1 kg
- Ginger(minced) 25 g
- Garlic(minced) 25 g
- Mace 2 blades
- Red chilli Powder 1 tsp
- Water as required
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Gram Masala Powder 1-2 tsp
- Butter 100 g
- Cream 100 g
- Saffron(soaked in little water)a big pinch
- Coriander Leaves some
- Make a tomato sauce by boiling the tomatoes, flavoured with ginger & garlic, cardamom & mace and the red chilli powder.
- Add water as required.
- When sauce is ready strain it through a wire seive.
- Heat oil in a pan and add strained sauce.
- Add salt, pepper and gram masala powder.
- Stir in a piece of cottage cheese and simmer for 5-8 minutes.
- Stir in butter, cream, saffron and garnish with coriander leaves.