Kale Salad Recipes
- GREEK SALAD INGREDIENTS
- 1 large bunch about 10 ounces or 3-4 cups kale leaves, finely chopped
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes halved
- 1 cucumber seeded and diced
- 1/2 red onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- LEMON DRESSING INGREDIENTS
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- To make the dressing: In a small to medium mixing bowl, combine olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper. Whisk until combined.
- To make the salad: Combine all the chopped ingredients in a large bowl, pour dressing over salad and mix. Sprinkle with extra feta cheese before serving.
- Prepared and dressed salad can be stored in the fridge for up to 48 hours.