CRISPY FRIED FISH FILLET RECIPE
- Fish fillets 500 gm cut in long pieces
- Lemons 2
- Garlic past 1 tsp
- Coriander seeds 1 tsp crushed
- Crushed red chillies 1 tbsp
- Rice flour 2 tbsp
- Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
- Egg 1
- Ginger 1 tbsp chopped
- Cumin seeds 1 tsp crushed
- All spices powder 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- Put fish fillets in bowl and add garlic paste and chopped ginger in it.
- Beat egg and add salt, chilies, turmeric powder, all spices, crushed coriander and cumin seeds in it mix it well.
- Add lemon juice in fish and put the fish in egg mixture.
- Now add rice flour in it and mix it with your hands.
- Now add and mix few drops of oil in the mixture.
- Then fry it in hot oil till its golden brown.
- Tip: Use the rice flour which is available in market as we need a very refined quality of rice flour.