CRISPY CHICKEN RECIPE
Crispy Chicken is easy to make and easy to serve. Its very delicious and crispy which kids would also love to have. Always a picnic favorite, this chicken is delicious either hot or cold. You can use only legs or wings to make crispy chicken legs and crispy chicken wings.
- Chicken 1 kg
- Eggs 2
- All purpose flour 3 tbsp
- Cornflour 5 tbsp
- Baking Soda 1/2 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1-1/2 tbsp
- Red Chili powder 1-1/2 tbsp
- Vinegar 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Cornflakes as required
- Take a bowl add chicken then mix all the ingredients together else cornflakes.
- Marinate for 1 hour
- Grind the cornflakes into a powder form.
- Take a piece of chicken, roll in the cornflakes and deep fry.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup or chillie sauce.