Coleslaw Dressing Recipes
- cup mayonnaise (low fat works well too)
- 2tablespoons sugar(I've also used Splenda here)
- 2tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2teaspoons black pepper
- 1⁄2teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄8teaspoon celery seed
- 5cups shredded coleslaw mix (cabbage, carrot, onion, bell pepper, etc.)
- Whisk together ingredients for dressing in a non-reactive (non-metal) bowl until sugar dissolves.
- Toss with slaw vegetables of choice.
- Refrigerate at least four hours.
- Toss well before serving.