1. Sieve along flour, salt and soda.
2. Add and blend in curds and oil.
3. Add enough milk to knead into a soft pliable dough.
4. cowl with a wet artifact.
5. Keep aside for 5-6 hours. confirm the material doesn't dry up, or wet once more.
6. Knead dough once more. Take handful of dough. Roll into 1/4" thick 5" diameter spherical.
7. Fry in hot oil.
8. Turning just the once. until flare golden in color. Repeat for all. Serve hot with hot channa and slices of onions and lemon.
Method for Channa
1. place the soaked, washed channa in an exceedingly toasted with enough water, teapouch and bay leaves. Pressure cook until done. (approx. 6-7 whistles).
2. Cool regarding five tbsp. channa for grinding.
3. In a mixie, mix along 1/2 tomato, 1 onion, cooled channa and 1/2 tbsp. coriander. Keep aside.
4. Chop remaining tomatoes and onions fine.
5. Heat oil in an exceedingly giant pan.
6. Add cumin seeds to splutter.
7. Add ginger-garlic and fry for a second.
8. Add shredded tomatoes, onion and fry until tender.
9. Add channa-paste, fry any 3-4 minutes.
10. Add all dry masala except cinnamon-clove powder.
11. Stir and fry until oil separates. Add drained channa and a couple of cup water that was drained from channa. Stir and produce to boil.
16. Stir in seasoning gently.
13. Heat drawn butter in an exceedingly tiny sauce pan.
14. Add the chillies and cinnamon-clove powder.
15. Add shredded coriander and pour hot over the channa. Squeeze lemon over channa.
12. Simmer for 7-8 minutes until gravy thickens. soak up dish.