BREAD STICKS RECIPE
- All purpose flour / Maida - 2 cups
- Yeast - 1 tsp
- Sugar - 1/2 tsp
- Milk - 11/2 tbsp
- Olive oil - 11/2 tbsp
- Garlic salt
- Dry parmesan cheese
- Olive oil
- Dissolve yeast and sugar in two tbsps of warm water and keep it for 10mins to rise.
- Combine flour, yeast water, Milk, oil and salt and knead for few minutes then set to rise until doubled.
- Roll the dough into rectangle shape (3/4 inch thick).
- Cut the dough into 3″ to 4 ” long strips. (Use the pizza cutter)
- Place these strips on a greased baking sheet and cover it with a kitchen towel and allow to rise again until it doubled it size. (appro 45 mins)
- Brush each strips with olive oil using a brush. Sprinkle cheese, oregano and garlic salt evenly over the bread sticks.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree and bake it for 10 to 12 mins.