BANANA CHIPS RECIPE
Banana wafers or banana chips is an easy and simple recipe prepared with raw or unripe bananas. Crispy Raw Banana Chips and Hot Tea make a best snack-time combination. In fact you can have them anytime when you want to munch on something light and healthy.
- Banana unriped -1
- Black pepper powder (optional)
- Oil for deep fry
- Peel off the skin of the banana.
- Heat the oil. If u can able you can directly slice the banana right into the oil using a vegetable slicer.
- If not slice it using your knife and deep fry in oil until it become crispy.
- Drain it from oil and add salt. If you like pepper powder add that too